Monday, October 20, 2014

Cartoon's World is now happening at Sheinside!

Hello lovelies! I am loving the current weather now; it is cloudy yet not gloomy. I think the weather is just perfect today as I have experienced a very hot Sunday yesterday at the open fields of the Philippine Arena. If you are my follower in Instagram, you probably knew that I've watched the PBA 40th Season live in Philippine Arena with my husband. Of course, our favorite team Barangay Ginebra won.

Anyway, I forgot to bring my jacket yesterday and it was cold inside the arena. Now it made me browse over Sheinside website and plan to order stylish cartoon sweatshirt instead of jacket because they are having a 25% OFF now in all their cartoon character products. 

25% OFF for the cartoons apparel
Code: Cartoons25

Check out my top picks!



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



4 comments:

  1. cute sweater!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. them minni sweatshirt is so cute
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!

    Check out my latest Outfit post and feel free to enter my Oasap cardigan giveaway !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...