Monday, October 27, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS: Black, White & Leopard Print from BLACKFIVE

Hello lovelies! Yay! I got new-in items. My new items are starting to pile up. I cannot find a perfect time to do a shoot with my husband. These past week was helluva busy for both of us. But I promise to post a look by next week. *crossfingers. Anyway, today's new-in items are these neutral pieces of black, white & leopard print from BLACKFIVE.

Pleated V-neck Whote Straps Dress (link here)
Black Wide-leg Cropped Pants (link here)

Leopard Print Slip-ons (link here)

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

8 comments:

  1. great items!

    ____________________
    fashionblogger,styling&makeup
    www.justynapolska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see u wear them!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm inlove with the slip ons!!

    Armi Fernandez
    http://wanderersrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win 50$ aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sneakers girls
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those leopard print slip-ons! :D


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...