Thursday, October 2, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS from BLACKFIVE

Magnetic Snap Large Solid-tone Tote Bag (link here)

Crisscross Toepost Strappy Flat Sandals (link here)

Hello lovelies! Today I am so happy because the items that I ordered from BLACKFIVE has already arrived. I am so happy to finally own this large brown tote bag. I can't wait to use this and I know this bag will be overused. Take a look at that baby eh? The photo cannot justify how this bag looks like in person; it is so beautiful and the quality is very good. Together with the bag is this strappy flat sandals. which I know will be overused, too. I love that it has metallic straps, so it is fun and pretty to look at. Do you like my new-in items?

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

11 comments:

  1. They look so lovely !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. blackfive is one of my fav shops , the bag is amazing
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!


    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and feel free to enter my EchoPaul 30$ gift card giveaway !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is lovely!!!

    xo,
    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! somebody's so lucky!!! those are really dope Ate Jen!!! love the colors!!!!! can't wait to see you style them!! <3

    love lots,
    Tin
    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bag is lovely.

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those sandals!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures you took! ^~^ The bag is so nice *u*
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with that bag! Check out my posts with Blackfive items :)

    http://djevojkaodmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...