Saturday, October 4, 2014

OCTOBER MUST-HAVES

 
Light Wash Double Pockets Shirt (link here)
Dark Blue Retro Long Sleeve Shirt (link here)

 
White Asymmetrical Hem Playsuit With Cut Out Waist (link here)
Contrast Chiffon Strapless Stripe Playsuit (link here)

 
Blue One Shoulder Waisted Knit Jumper In Loose Fit (link here)
Black Lace Crochet Tank Top (link here)

 
High Waist Dolphin Line Shorts In Clean White (link here)
Red High Waist Dolphin Shorts (link here)

  
Vintage Floral Print Crop Palazzo Pants (link here)
High Shine Black Black Wide Leg Capri Pants (link here)

Hello lovelies! Have you checked the products of this shop? Above are the pieces that totally stand-out for me. Well, obviously I can't get enough of denim. Playsuit/ Jumpsuit are always fun to wear and I find it really sexy. Check out their Tops section and get amazed on the selection. I also love their Bottoms selections because theirs aren't the same of what the other shops are selling. My last two picks which are the palazzo & capri pants are most likely the pieces that I'll be putting in my shopping cart. How about you?

11 comments:

  1. Great selection dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/part-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. your must haves are legit the things I want

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list!

    www.justynapolska.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need jumpers like that!
    Cool! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice things, I would love some new denim items as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the striped romper and the blue sweater!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those denim shirts, and the capri pants!!

    LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...