Saturday, October 25, 2014

TBDress Prom/ Homecoming Dresses & Shoes

Women can't really have enough shoes. I have many shoes but I really can't stop myself buying for more especially high heels. It is one of the beautiful thing but also one of the painful thing. Agree? Well, even though it cause pain, I will not stop wearing high heels because it gives an instant height you're wishing at the moment and it makes you look sexy and confident. I can browse all day just looking for these beautiful painful thing especially these silver prom shoes I've searched online. Take a look.

Silvery White Peep-toe Strap Stiletto Heel Pumps (link here)

Cute Stiletto Heels Platform Rhinestone Prom Shoes (link here)

Charming White Patent Leather Pointed Toe Tassel Stiletto Heel Pumps (link here)

Whenever I got time to browse of the high heels, I always end up checking the checking dresses especially the junior prom dresses. I don't know but I always associate the silver prom shoes to a prom or debut or wedding. How about you? I am always fascinated by evening gowns. I personally like empire cut or A-line dresses because it suits the shape of my body well. Take a look of these elegant cuts and designs.

Fancy A-line Short Prom/ Homecoming Dress (link here)

Elegant A-line Floor Length One-Shoulder Prom Dress (link here)

Riched A-line Sweetheart Long Bridesmaid/ Prom Dress (link here)

Check more prom shoes & prom dresses at TBDress. They also offer wedding aparrels, special occasion dresses, women clothing, & accessories. 


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



4 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...