Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WISHLIST: SHOES from BLACKFIVE

 
Round-toe Slip-on Loafers (link here)

 
Square-toe Flat Leather Loafers (link here)
Zipped Platform Rough-heel Dr Martens (link here)

 
Colorblocked Block Heel Sandals (link here)
Metal-detailed Black-heel Suede Slingback Sandals (link here)

 
Pointed-toe Slip-on Platform Shoes (link here)
Floral Print Canvas Platform Shoes (link here)

Hello lovelies! Undeniably, I am obsessing these shoes from BLACKFIVE. I just published my bag wishlist a few days ago but here I am again and cannot help myself but drool with these shoes. Why oh why women cannot really have enough shoes? 


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

7 comments:

  1. Great picks Jenniya! The Colorblocked Block Heel Sandals and the Animal Print Loafers are my favorites!!

    xo,
    Janine
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing footwear , a visual treat
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes!


    Please click on some of the links on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/escapeshoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes so much !


    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, honey! I love that top!
    xoxo

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...