Saturday, November 15, 2014

CHOIES November Wishlist

Hello lovelies! Have you seen my new-in items from CHOIES? If you haven't yet, then click here. I am very sastisfied of the items. I have nothing to complain or whatsoever. So, here's another items that will be included in my cart waiting for check-out. Can you guess what are those from these list?

   
CHOIES Design Black Stripe Crop Top Long Sleeve (link here)
Black Loose Roll Neck Warm Sweater (link here)

   
Black PU High Waist Pleat Skirt (link here)
Leopard Print Midi Skirt (link here)

   
Beige Knitted Sweater with Split Sides (link here)
White Letter & Finger Print Sleeveless Shirt (link here

   
Leopard Envelope Clutch with Chain Bag (link here)
Beige Drawstring PU Bag with Shoulder Strap (link here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

  1. I love leopard prints... those are such gorgeous clothing pieces! <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the bags
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/ericdress.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...