Thursday, November 27, 2014

Neutral Colors of Prom Dresses & Shoes from Dresswe

I am fond of neutrals. I find this hue an element to tone down and make every thing soft to the eyes. It can create illusions of something nude. Oh please don't let your mind go any further but let's just make the topic wholesome, okay? The neutral shades that I like are white, black and brown. There's no doubt about black & white color; it has singular description of its own but brown has sub-family like the colors of apricot and tan. Agree? I find apricot and tan are soft hues of brown. What do you think? To enlighten you more of what I'm trying to say, I find samples of fashion cheap prom dresses of Dresswe.com for you to see the soft hues of brown.

Vintage High Neck Mermaid Appliques Lace-up Long Evening Dress (link here)

Fashion One Shoulder Sequins Beading A-Line Floor Length Zipper-Up Prom Dress (link here)

Attractive Floor-Length Sweetheart Polina's Prom Dress (link here)

And since I already started talking about neutral colors, do you know that it can also create illusions on shoes? Yes. I think most of you already know this but if you have no idea yet, then you must be lucky you stumbled here in my blog because shoes with nude colors (apricot and tan) can create illusion of having longer legs. It is because the color blends well with the color of our skin. Nude colors are also known as skin tone. Of course, Dresswe cheap prom shoes for women are just a few of the shoes to find online.

Delicate Champagne Golden Stiletto Heel Queen Closed Toe Large Size Pumps (link here)

Vogue Solid Color Bowknot Peep Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps (link here)

Fashion Nude Hollow Out High Heel Sandals (link here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/tell-me-something.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dresses are gorgeous, loved the first one
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...