Saturday, November 8, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS: Denim Vest, Vibrant Dress & Sunglasses from OASAP

Hello lovelies! Yay! Last week has been a blogger's mail week. I cannot wait to share with you how these pieces look on me and I really cannot wait to style and wear them. Just stay tuned lovelies! Meantime, here's the items Oasap sent me. :)

Vibrant Printed Dress (link here)
Distressed Faded Denim Vest (link here)
Colorful Aviator Sunglasses (link here

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

  1. okulary <3

    ______________________
    a u mnie?
    ja i mój wywiad w Avanti!
    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the denim vest *W*
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...