Sunday, November 9, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS: Statement Shirt & Loose Casual Dress from Wholesale7

Hello lovelies! Here is yet another new-in items and this batch is one of my favorites because of the statement shirt "I Woke Up Like This". I find it so cute and fun. What do you think? :)

Euro American Autumn Hot Sale Letter Printed Hoodie Black Color Pull-over Round Neck Leisure Street Hoodie (link here)
2014 Korea Star Stalker Casual Dress Fashion Versatile White Lapel Half-Sleeve Single-Breasted Woman Casual Dress (link here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. really like the black shirt
    Happy Sunday,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that black sweater


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gee! So cool! :) would love to see an OOTD post for this.

    xoxo
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...