Saturday, November 8, 2014

NEW-IN ITEMS: Vest & Ripped Shorts from Sheinside

Hello lovelies! I feel so guilty of not posting outfit posts. Every time I got mail from my sponsors, it reminds me that I seriously have to find time to document a look. But believe me lovelies, I freakin' miss to take outfit shots. It just that I'm so busy with work. Hopefully, I can do it by the weekend and next week would there would be a brand new posts. So please stay tuned. Anyway, take a look of these items Sheinside sent me. I really love the printed words designed vest and the ripped white shorts! 



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. That top is so fun!

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for an award dear! <3 You can view it here !

    Yes, I did wake up like this. :P Love that top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...