Sunday, November 16, 2014

#OOTD: Casual White Dress & Slip-ons from BLACKFIVE

Hello lovelies! Guess what? I am so excited for this outfit post because it's my comeback #OOTD after ages and first look post for November. Do you guys miss me? It's a relief to finally share a look with you lovelies. You just don't know how much I miss doing this. Anyway, today's look is featuring these white dress & leopard slip-on BLACKFIVE sent to me some weeks ago.

This white dress (link here) is made of chiffon fabric. The sizes are quite big. It's like one size bigger than my actual size. If you order this dress, I suggest you order one size smaller. I just altered this dress and sewn the straps 2 inches shorter or else I cannot wear this. It's a perfect canvas to accessorize with because of it's plain white color.

This leopard slip-on (link here) has a synthetic pony hair. If you are looking for an affordable animal print slip-ons, this one can pass though for this particular shoes, you have to order a one size bigger than your actual size. 

Sunglasses (link here)

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
BLACKFIVE white dress (link here), leopard slip-on (link here) & sunglasses (link here), 
OASAP denim vest (link here) & cross bracelet (link here), 
PERSUNMALL messenger bag (link here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




14 comments:

  1. Super like ko talaga shoes na 'to! :) And yes, I missed your OOTD posts! :)

    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice look!

    _______________________________

    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is looking super pretty !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress ! You look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. u look fab , really liked the leopard sneakers
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your denim vest and leopard sneakers make for the perfect accessories to a white dress! Brilliant.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty dress and fun shoes! Of course I miss your outfit posts. You know how much I enjoy them ;) Lovely you! xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really, really love the dress! If you're planning to sell it in the future. I'm gonna buy it. hahaha! :D
    I must draw this outfit! :)


    Armi Fernandez
    http://wanderersrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet look!

    Check out my latest outfit post and feel free to enter my Oasap cape giveaway !
    XoXo Venoma
    Venoma Fashion Freak

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that casual styling of the white dress. very stylish!
    i'm following you now and hope we can stay in touch.

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...