Friday, November 7, 2014

Stiletto Heels & Knee High Boots at Shoespie

Women can't really have enough shoes. Can you blame us? We will do every thing to get the most beautiful piece for our dear feet. I love stiletto heels even though it is promising a hell of a pain but hey, every woman will sacrifice a few hours if it means a world for her. Agree? Shoespie is a haven of stiletto shoes. Have you checked this shop yet? To give you an idea of what's waiting for you in there, please see below what I picked as my favorites. Click here to see more stilettos. 

  
Modern Cut-outs Pointed Toe Heels (link here)
Sexy Rivets Pointed-toe Heels (link here)

  
Glaring Red Suede Pointed-Toe High Heel Sandals with Amazing Bowtie (link here)
Elegant PU Pointed-toe Heels (link here)

  
Amazing Contrast Color Pointed-toe Heels (link here)
Sexy Girl's Love Pointed-toe Heels (link here)

I wish there's autumn in my country. Then you'll see me wearing knee-high boots everyday. I really love this type of boots. It gives an instant sophisticated look especially the ones with stiletto heels. I imagine myself pulling this look with a long trench coat walking in Bonifacio High Street looking all sleek and business! Ahhh! I must sport this look one day. Maybe I can try it when we go to Baguio inside Camp John Hay. At least, I will look less annoying considering Baguio's climate. Why not? I picked some knee-high boots from Shoespie (link here). Check these out lovelies:

  
Sexy Black Stiletto Closed-toes Womens Boots (link here)
Funky Suede Kid Chunky Heels Knee High Boots (link here)

  
Sweet Girl Lace Knee High Boots (link here)
Black Butterfly Cut-out Studded Peep-Tore Knee High Boots (link here)

  
Fashionable Comfortable Pointed-Toe Lace-Up Knee High Boots (link here)
Amazing Cut-outs Party Wearing Knee High Boots (link here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. The heels are amazing!!!

    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice shoes !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. heels are the best. You chose some really chic styles!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...