Friday, December 12, 2014

#OOTD: I'm Taking Advantage featuring SHOESPIE

Hello lovelies! Though we all know that Philippines is a tropical country, it isn't a crime to wear long sleeves and sweaters especially when December comes. The weather changes and we experience cold and even chill nights believe me. This kind of weather last until February or sometimes later in March. That's why, I am quite excited to wear pull-overs, sweaters, jackets and boots. I have to take advantage of the season to wear these kind of clothes without looking annoying in the eyes of others. Anyway, I do not have a proper boots to wear now but this Sweet Leopard Print Canvas Shoes that Shoespie (link here) sent me will do. Also this pair is perfect for my almost all-black outfit. Aside from the statement shirt I'm wearing, I know these sneakers popped out. What do you think?

Check this canvas leopard print shoes here >> http://www.shoespie.com/product/11050519.html
Do you know that I'm a sucker of anything with leopard print? I have so many items with this animal print. For the shoes, this is my second pair of sneakers that is leopard printed. This pair is made of canvas so I feel comfortable wearing it.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
SHOESPIE leopard print sneakers (link here)
Wholesale7 statement shirt (here or here)
Choies denim shirt (link here or here)
CNDirect aviator sunglasses (here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



7 comments:

  1. super:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i find it hard to do a terno with that kind of printed shoes. But you wore it well, maybe it's my time to try it too!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit..the sunglasses are so cool

    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shirt and shoes are both so cute and your legs look wonderful in those jeans! As it is a bit colder there, perhaps some posts with tights :) I would love those!! You are so beautiful and exciting dear! xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sweater!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/12/mickey.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...