Monday, December 15, 2014

#OOTD: Sleek Casual Outfit

Hello lovelies! If you are following me on Instagram, you probably know now that I have won a H&M gift card worth Php2,500 (approximately $58 US) last Friday. I know it wasn't a big prize but hey, I didn't expect it. The fact that I never had an idea that H&M Philippines will be selecting 20 fashionistas who came and was in line at their best outfit during the opening at SM North Edsa; the feeling was overwhelming. Honestly, I rarely won in contests and I can count a few wins from different fields ever since. To come unprepared and selected as one brought a huge joy and I can't take out the smile plastered in my face even the next day I woke up. Anyway, I know you want to see the look I pulled that day, so yeah; this post is all about it. Well, originally, we supposed to do a photo shoot in the graffiti walls of Sky Dome after the store opening so I brought this houndstooth print slim blazer from OASAP. But since we arrived as early as 9:00 a.m. (the sun's out, too!) and we will fall in line for about 2 hours at the The Block building entrance, I decided to leave the blazer, my stiletto sandals and aviator sunglasses in the car. By the way, we didn't push through the plan because we shopped for almost 3.5 hours. We got so hungry and dead tired; we directly drove home after eating late lunch. Anyway, hope you like this sleek-casual look.

I do not have many blazers. Well, I used to before when I was still working 8-5 a.m. in a very cold office but ever since I became freelancer, I didn't invest much on blazers anymore. I already disposed my old blazers that I used to wear. In fact, I only have two blazers now including this houndstooth print slim blazer and one PU leather jacket. I know your eye brows are raising now but that's the truth. When I saw this blazer in the new arrivals of Oasap, I didn't hesitate to put it directly in my shopping cart and click check-out. I know I must have it. The first thing I love about this blazer is the slim-cut. I hate baggy blazers or over sized. Though it is slim-cut, the length was not compromised. I love that its length is enough to cover my behind because I am also thinking to style this with a shorts. The second thing I love is its black & white houndstooth print.

This quilted shoulder bag was perfect to complete the sleek casual look. I remember I ordered an off-white color of this but it was out-of-stock. I replaced it with black color instead. I just realized that it's a good thing I got black because it suits this particular outfit and also for my future outfits. It is a structured bag that's why even the size is small; it is enough to keep my phone and some beauty essentials like a small face powder, lipgloss/ lipstick, gum.

So, this was my outfit (sans the blazer, sunglasses & stiletto heels because I wore a black flat shoes) when I was selected as one of the 20 fashionistas during the opening of H&M at the SM North Edsa. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
OASAP houndstooth print slim blazer (link here) & quilted shoulder bag (link here) & silver thin belt (inclusion from the dress here)
SHEINSIDE black button fly suit pants (link here)
FASHION71 black stiletto sandals & pearl cut necklace
Random find black sleeveless tank
CNDirect silver aviator sunglasses
ZALORA PH Casio digital watch


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN, FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


22 comments:

  1. i really love your necklace and the blazer is really cute and sleek, http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this outfit! Congratulations, this outfit deserved the prize! :)

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look super elegant , i loved the blazer
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are one lucky girl! love your outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look! That houndstooth blazer gave a chic contrast! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very trendy doll, love the way you combined the accesories!!!
    Kisses dear!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look!!

    kisses:))

    www.algoparaponerme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look honey!!!! I love it so much!
    Its so elegant and you look gorgeous!!

    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Just started following you and would be delighted if you could do the same!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant outfit, love the accesories too!

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous in your outfit ate Jen! I love your necklace so much!

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i absolutely adore this outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great chic look :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-is-doing-little-something.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very chic look. i love all the black and white - especially that blazer!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog♥

    http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous look!! love the whole combo <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...