Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Back By Popular Demand, Buy 1 Take 1 Free at Sheinside

Hello lovelies! If you are based here in Philippines, you probably know that tomorrow is the start of the long weekend because of Papal Visit 2015. My family and I planned a sudden trip up North. It means that we are going back to the City of Pines! Yay! I will never get tired of the city; it's our second home now. Anyway, I've got another good news to all! Back by popular demand, here's the BUY 1, GET 1 FREE from SHEINSIDE. Start your New Year with a BANG with this on-going sale that will last up to January 19, 2015 only. I strongly suggest that now is the time to splurge with sale items. What do you think?


BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
Back By Popular Demand
You Can Get One Free Item By Buying One,Is It Great?
All Valid On The Selected Items!
Shop Your Love From Sheinside!

Red Long Sleeve Plaid High Low Blouse (link here)

Beige Plaid Sweater with High Neck (link here)

Khaki Plaid Loose Cape Outerwear (link here)

Khaki Pockets Tassel Scarve (link here)

Black Contrast Sheer Mesh Hollow Dress (link here)

White Deep V Neck Pleated Lace Dress (link here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. cape is so pretty
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picks :) I love the black shirt.

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur blog! Great post! :)
    I follow u, folow me back? Thanks :)
    xoxo

    http://moooneykills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I like youer blog very much.

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just started a project about shoes on my blog and I want you to participate!
    Follow this link and show me your favourites!

    http://goldenplumb.blogspot.it/p/d-und-schuhe-das-ist-beinahe-das-selbe.html

    Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely blog you have <3
    It would be a honor to me, if you liked to follow each other.
    Xx
    http://www.vonsnef.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...