Sunday, January 11, 2015

#OOTD: Blue Denim on Dark Blue Denim

Hello lovelies! So, holidays are over and work mode is on. It means also that I am back on track with my blogging. I had my first family getaway for 2015 last January 02 and we went to Tagaytay. It was fun; nothing beats family getaways really. But you know what? The traffic in Tagaytay sucks badly that day; it was so terrible especially the road going back to Manila. I can't believe that it took us 4 hours from Tagaytay to Nuvali. Now we knew that going there during holiday is not advisable. Anyway, I did a quick photo shoot at Caleruega. I already wore this denim shirt from CHOIES a lot of times but I just had the chance to document it last week. So, here it is lovelies! Hope you like it. :)

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
CHOIES denim shirt (link here)
PERSUNMALL messenger bag (link here)
CNDirect aviator sunglasses (link here) / UNIQLO slim jeans
 ZALORA PH Casio digital watch


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



14 comments:

  1. Love tour look a lot
    Xoxo
    http://cat-carlabejonart.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jeans on jeans, especially when combined with light brown. Really nice look!
    Happy weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and beautiful
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/mini-structured-pleats-with-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt and the shoes !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love this combination, denim and black, perfect outfit to go shopping! Nice weekend!!!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the denim on denim is looking so good on you
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice lookxx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Love your shoes too! :) <3

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All denim is such a fabulous uniform. Loving your shades too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great coordinates dear. love the pants and watch ANotSoSecretLife

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...