Wednesday, January 7, 2015

#OOTD: Holiday is Over

Hello lovelies! Honestly, I still have hang-over from the holidays. I feel lazy, lazy, lazy. This is what I hate after holidays because I get used to fun and travel with families and I just wanted to bum around. I know I am not alone in this. But I have to get back on track especially with my work or else I will face a pile of papers - I mean bills. Lol! We have to work to make money, as simple as that. Anyway, here is my second outfit post for 2015 featuring these dress and bag from OASAP. Hope you'll like the look. :)

One of the reason why I love OASAP is that they are true to their size. This floral sleeveless cut-out back dress is in medium and it just fit me right. You know, some online stores have small sizes like their small fits XS while their medium fits S. This dress is made of chiffon and has side zipper. The multi-color floral print and the cut-out back design is lovely! And oh, the grey thin belt comes with it. :)

I have featured this quilted shoulder bag on my previous posts here & here. As I have mentioned before, this is perfect for parties, night-out, or a date. The size isn't that small; you can put your essentials like phone, keys, small beauty stuffs.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
OASAP sleeveless cut-out back dress (link here) & quilted shoulder bag (link here)
FASHION71 green silk top, high heel sandals & choker metal necklace
 ZALORA PH Casio digital watch


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

9 comments:

  1. you look amazing, love your dress :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning dress, love that...so beautiful doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look ! The necklace is so pretty !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty look! i love the skirt :)

    steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww as always I love it! Love the floral print! Summer-ish! :)

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super...:) see my new skirt designed by me :) http://fashionbyanicajovanovic.blogspot.com/2015/01/skirt-by-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats such a beautiful dress , really liked the colors and pattern
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice dress :D
    Happy new year
    Kiss
    Aurélie
    http://www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...