Friday, January 23, 2015

#OOTD: Snoopy Sweater & Backpack

Hello lovelies! If you are following me on my Instagram account, you probably know that I spent the rest of the holiday in the City of Pines - Baguio. Yes, I went back just after 22 days. If you remember, my family, my husband and I spent Christmas in Baguio. Going back there that soon was just a sudden plan 5 days before we headed. The trip was one of the best we had because we added Sitio La Presa in our itinerary. I will make a separate blog post of my La Presa experience for my readers who are based here in Philippines who would love to get information on how to get there and also to those who wanted to see pictures of what La Presa looks like.

Meantime, let me share to you my La Presa outfit. I thank BLACKFIVE for sending over these two items - Snoopy printed loose sweater & chain-linked drawstring backpack. I thought I could never get hold of these items before I leave but it all arrive so timely a day before the post office closed for the holiday. Yay! By the way, we shoot this outfit at Mt. Cabuyao and that explains my mountain backdrop. Actually, you can also see below the majestic view of Lingayen Gulf and lines of low mountains but don't worry because I will share the pictures on a separate post soon. 


This Snoopy printed loose sweater looks good in person than you see in the store website. The print is vivid and so playful in the eyes. Though this sweater is already loose; I still got mine in large size. When it comes to sweaters, I always take one size larger. The fabric is very soft and is made of cotton. It's a little stretchable, too. I really cannot think of any to complain. This sweater is perfect. :)

I am in love with this chain-linked drawstring backpack. The first thing I noticed the moment I get hold of the parcel containing this backpack was its heaviness. With just the weight alone, you can recognize the quality of the product. I can attest that this bag's quality is superb! I hope the pictures can justify enough of what I'm telling now. The size is just perfect; not too small nor big. Actually, you'll be surprised of how roomy this bag is because you can put a lot of personal stuff than you can imagine.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
BLACKFIVE Snoopy printed loose sweater (link here) & chain-linked drawstring backpack (link here)
OASAP moto faux suede ankle boots (link here)
DRESSLINK horn hat/ bennie (link here or here)
CNDirect aviator sunglasses (link here) / UNIQLO slim jeans
 ZALORA PH Casio digital watch


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



23 comments:

  1. love the boots! :-)

    www.helloviellobits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sweatshirt - your hat goes perfectly. Love it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw all these pieces on your Instagram and I just love them all! I wish I can afford them! haha. I'm always a fan of your outfits!!! ♥

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Ate Jen!!! love everything in this post so much..your top,your bag, your shoes!!! awww I'm just so jealous now!!!! your top is the best!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, long holiday huuh :)
    u look supa cool
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice outfit ! Love the bag so much !

    Many giveaways on the blog right now !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sweatshirt is amazing!! and love the bag as well - such a reasonable price :)

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos dear! Love that sweater

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/01/im-wearing-my-heart-on-my-sleeve.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i got the same backpack but in purple ;)

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'd love to get the purple, too! :)

      Delete
  10. The sweater is awesome! love what you have on

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...