Friday, January 9, 2015

Prom Dresses To Watch Out For

Hello lovelies! Before the last year ended, a wedding of the year happened. Our local celebrities Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes have finally tied the knot! I'm sure you already seen the wedding video and pictures. I find it lavish really but hey, nothing but the best for them, right? The bridesmaids are dressed in red gowns and it looked so beautiful and lovely. Sigh. I never thought it would look so great. Speaking of, I can see a red prom coming up next month. How's that? The hot color red prom to wear on party is just a click away if you like.

 
 
 

To be honest, I was not fond of red gowns but not until I watch Dongyan wedding. Red gowns are striking really. Personally, I love red ones now but I make sure it is not solid color but with some embellishments on the top department for a more glam look. What do you think? I am not blessed in the chest department, that's why I love something with adornments in the top because that will draw attention. It will save you also of putting on many accessories because the embellished sequins, stones and other glittering pieces make the dress accessorized already.

If you aren't into reds, then you can always check 2015 Latest Prom Dresses. Check it out here >> http://www.weddingshe.com/list/Prom-Dresses-2015-111068/. Below are just a few of what I personally like. I am fascinated with soft pink and nude colors so obviously I picked these gowns. Aside from its nude color, I love the classy design. It looks designer made and looks like I spent a grand in it. Agree? See it for yourself.

 
 

So, what do you think of the above gowns? My most favorites are the 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 6th photos. These ones look so lovely and have a delicate design. How about you? Which one caught your interest?


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



4 comments:

  1. Its an amazing dresses, love the red ones!
    Happy weekend!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress!
    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dresses!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...