Friday, February 6, 2015

Feel Beautiful and Look Royal

Obviously, I am not blessed with curvaceous body especially in the chest department. I am flat-chested and I admit that this is the number one in the list of my flaws. When I was in high school, I feel really inferior and I didn't have even a bit of self-confidence. I don't feel beautiful in any ways. I was so skinny and dark-skinned. That's why, I said to myself before: "I want to be in my 20's like right now". I had this belief before that because I was so young, thus, my hasn't developed yet. And that if I was in the right age in 20's, my body would change a lot and I will have a sexy body; a big boobs, big butt and thin waistline. Guess I was so wrong. Haha! 

When I reached college, my perception of having a sexy body changed suddenly. It was because I had my first boyfriend when I was in my sophomore year. I realized that when a man falls in love with a girl, the looks don't matter at all because you are beautiful and perfect in a man's eye. But of course, some girls never get satisfied with their looks. We need to get showered with compliments to boost our self-confidence. And with that, we really put efforts to look our best from hairstyle, make-up and outfit especially during the Prom. If I could just turn back time, I would certainly shop for evening dresses online like these affordable evening of Ihomecoming

The evening dresses nowadays are really beautiful. There are less non-appealing pieces but more of it can take my breath away. I really have a thing for this kind of occasion dress because I feel royal every time I wear one. I know this sounds exaggerated but I only got to feel royal when I get invited to such events that require a gown. Can you blame me?


At this time where every thing you want to find can be just a click away, the effort to look beautiful won't require so much time. I mean, you do not have to do a physical browsing on dresses on the store but you can choose dresses on your most convenient time anywhere as long as you have internet access. I must add, too, that you can always find inexpensive evening dresses at http://www.ihomecoming.com/


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVIN, FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



5 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of wanting to get older and have an amazing body aha!
    The dresses are gorgeous

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dresses are just gorgeous
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't know this web, thanks!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...