Tuesday, March 17, 2015

#OOTD: Denim, Leopard & Pleats

I am thinking of a major change in my blog. I am thinking of changing my blog name, design lay-out, blog brand and most of all, I will change my blog address and have my own domain name. I know I will get there and that big leap will come sooner than I think. I have thought of a blog brand with more specific description based on the outfits I've shared the most. If you are a regular visitor of my blog, you probably have some idea of what it is. Anyway, let me share my another take on denim shirts. I pulled off another look wearing this denim shirt and belt that I got from Dresslink. It is very obvious how much I fond of wearing this combo. I love the idea of looking sexy and chic and then, toning down the look with denim shirt and slip-ons, sans a result of effortless casual chic look. Do you like it?

I have so many denim pieces but this denim shirt from Dresslink is different when regards to fit. Why? Well, it looks fitted to me when worn but believe me I do not have problem when regards to comfort. I guarantee you that you won't compromise your comfort with this particular shirt. This is slim-fit, thus, it looks small which I really like. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
DRESSLINK denim shirt (link here) & leopard printed belt (link here)
H&M pleated skirt (similar here or here)
CHOIES black textured plimsolls (link here)
OASAP quilted shoulder bag (link here) and aviator sunglasses (link here)
ZALORA PH Casio digital watch


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



7 comments:

  1. i like the skirt paired with denim
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I like the print detail :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great like in forever Ate Jen! excited ako sa future changes sa blog mo! <3
    aabangan ko yan! I was thinking of the same thing too but I'm still looking for the right time :)
    Love the outfit btw Ate Jen! looking perfect!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always lovely look ate Jen! Love your skirt so much!

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...