Friday, March 27, 2015

Right Evening Dresses for Flat-Chested Women

I have mentioned from my previous posts the list of insecurities I have in myself. One on the list is being flat-chested. I am not blessed in the chest department but I do not let this insecurity eat me up and feel bad about myself. I believe that every problem has its own solution. Agree? If you're a flat-chested like me, you may want to read this article down to the end because believe me when I say, you'll gonna thank me afterwards, lovelies! Of course, some of you are blessed on that department and would think that they aren't getting any from this but how about the idea of sharing what you have read in this post to your sisters and friends? A little help through sharing of ideas wouldn't hurt, right?


There are many cheap evening dresses that you can find online and here's one of the dresses that I will set as example. This royal blue evening dress has its effortless charm. With its color alone, you will stand-out. Agree? But the color is not the only reason to love about this piece but its design. It looks like it is intentionally made for me; for flat-chested ones. I really love the neckline because its crochet-like design beautifully fell down to the chest with so much elegance and style. I love the idea of keeping any cleavage out of sight. Well, I don't have cleavage to show, so it's better to keep it hidden that way.


I know there are lots of beautiful dresses that we wanted to wear but considering your flaws is just one of the reasons why we hold up of purchasing one. Like for example in my case, I always wanted to wear tubes and strapless dresses but when I look downward and glimpse on my flat chest, the hard decision takes place. But you know, do not fret anymore because we can still wear strapless dresses! The red dress I found from cheap evening dresses is just a sample of wide selection. Here's a tip: If you really want to wear strapless dress, be sure to get one that has generous embellishments and appliques like Swarovski, crystals, sequins. Any adornments that will draw attention to it and not to your flat-chest. 


I hope you've got some ideas, lovelies! And before I end this post, I can't help not to share this long black evening dress from http://www.cheap-dressuk.co.uk/. It takes my breath away, really. If there's a little black dress, there's this long black dress and this one is exceptional, I may add. I find it mysterious and sexy. Do you love it?


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



6 comments:

  1. Beeautiful dresses!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so beautiful and so interesting! I love this post!
    And already can’t wait to see the new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool dresses!

    Check out my latest outfit post !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...