Sunday, April 26, 2015

#OOTD: Color of Summer + Leopard Print

Hello lovelies! I am back with another summer outfit. I've worn this when my husband and I went to Paseo de Sta.Rosa in Sta.Rosa, Laguna and did some shopping at the outlet stores. Of course, we took the opportunity to have my outfit documented. Paseo de Sta. Rosa has a lot of beautiful spots for picture-perfect background. By the way, I bought this orange jumpsuit from H&M and been one of my favorite summer outfits. I paired it with the leopard print slip-ons from CHOIES. I hope you like this look, lovelies!



Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
H&M orange jumpsuit (similar here)
CHOIES leopard print slip-on (link here or here) & bullet pendant necklace (link here)
ROMWE heart & lips bag (similar here)
ZALORA PH Casio digital watch

Get the look now:
   


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


3 comments:

  1. This romper looks lovely on you and I love that you added leopard sneakers. Such a pretty outfit!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...