Monday, April 6, 2015

#OOTD: First Summer Fling Outfit

Hello lovelies! How's your long weekend? Where did you spend your Holy Week? If you'll ask about mine, we went to the Walkway 2015 at the Fort Bonifacio on Good Friday. Then, on Saturday we watched the premiere of the most awaited movie of so many, Fast & Furious 7 (this is the best movie yet I've seen this 2015). On Easter Sunday, we just stayed home to rest and prepared for another work week ahead. Anyway, today's outfit post was the one I wore last Good Friday to Fort Bonifacio and I want to tag this post as my first summer fling outfit. I am featuring the palazzo pants that STYLEMOI sent last week. This will be the first installment post because I still have another one from this amazing store, so please watch out for that, too!

This high-waist pleated chiffon palazzo trouser is made of chiffon fabric. It is very light-weight and breezy. So perfect and just in time for summer! It is high-rise and fitted waistband on the back side and it has a button closure and concealed side zipper. I also love the its length; it's floor-length and it's perfectly fine for my height (I'm 5'4", by the way). I can imagine a lot of possibilities to look summer-ready with this piece. Do not be surprised if you'll see this pants again in my future posts, okay?

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
STYLEMOI high-waist pleated chiffon palazzo trouser (link here)
tiger print tank (get here)
white shoulder bag (similar here)
metallic gladiator sandals
OASAP aviator sunglasses (link here)
ZALORA PH Casio digital watch

Get the look now:
    

Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



10 comments:

  1. Cute! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty sis! I love your top and your maxi skirt! :) perfect combo! this is really one great summer outfit!

    xx
    Rica | www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! That palazzo trousers and gladiator sandals are <333

    Janine
    Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your palazzo trousers ate Jen!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/04/take-second-to-breath.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the way you styled plazzo pants
    Happy Easter
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and inspiring!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...