Sunday, May 31, 2015

I Love Denim Trend!

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a denim lover. I'm a sucker of anything denim. Denim belongs to family of neutral color. And the main reason why I love it is that it can go with anything. As a trend and style lover, I usually purchase items that I can wear mostly during casual and not-too-casual days. If you've been visiting my blog for long time, I have posted many outfit post wearing denims. And I can't get enough of them.


Get my look now at STYLEMOI.

 
Notched hem denim tunic dress (link here)
Denim Shirt Dress with Tie Waist (link here)

 
Vintage embroidered light wash denim shirt (link here)
Diamante denim western shirt in dark blue (link here)

 
White denim dungaree shorts with frayed hem (link here)
Cotton playsuit with pointed collar (link here)

 
Buttoned pocket retro denim cropped vest (link here)
Denim sleeveless shirt dress with dip hem (link here)


Faux leather lattice cut-out denim shirt (link here)
Split back dip hem denim shirt (link here)

High-waist denim tube pants (link here)
Denim runner shorts in retro wash (link here)

 
A-line denim mini skirt (link here)
A-line Midi denim skirt (link here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



2 comments:

  1. Great selection!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/cool-kids.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these denim collections Ate Jen!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...