Friday, May 29, 2015

#OOTD: Floral Jumpsuit from TRENDSGAL

Hello lovelies! What I love about summer is the season outfit. I've got to wear light-weight clothes, shorter skirts and shorts are more allowed than ever, and showing more skin is much fonder to do. In short, I feel sexy during summer. One of the summer trends that I love is the jumpsuit. Though I keep on complaining when nature calls and need to use the restroom but I can't resist its lovely design. So, I have to be patient of putting off the jumpsuit all the way from above to mid-half of my thighs and vice versa. Lol! Jumpsuits gives a younger and playful look to girl's personality. Not only that it's so comfortable to wear (except when you really need to use a restroom); you can also move freely. The TRENDSGAL has a wide selection of jumpsuits and they are currently having some discount now - Enjoy 5% OFF with Coupon"trendsgalitry5"


This stylish spaghetti strap floral print backless jumpsuit caught my interest when I was browsing at the jumpsuit category of TRENDSGAL. The first thing I love about it is the not-so-loud floral print. I love its soft-effect print. The fabric is made of polyester and it feels smooth in the body. Definitely a worth-buying item, lovelies!

This belt-decorated straw hat is perfect to wear in the metropolis. It's not floppy, that's why I love it. I can also wear this hat when I hit the beach soon. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
TRENDSGAL spaghetti strap floral backless jumpsuit (link here)
TRENDSGAL belt decorated hat (link here)
SHEINSIDE metallic tote bag (link here)
MILANOO rockstud heels (link here) 
OASAP retro sunglasses (similar link here)

Get the look now:
   


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing dear! Love that jumpsuit

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/freedom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is so pretty! The bare shoulders, the plunging neckline and that amazing back shot all added together to be so wonderfully exciting and sexy dear!! I enjoyed that very much ;) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so sweet. Thank you Shamu Boo. :)

      Delete
  4. So fierce! You are rocking this jumpsuit girl!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look. love the floral jumpsuit. I'd say perfect for summer
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...