Monday, May 25, 2015

#OOTD: White Denim Dungaree from Stylemoi

Hello lovelies! I live in a tropical country and yet I still complain to its different heat every time summer comes. It's summer time now in my country and my electric bill have increased to additional 30% from our normal consumption due to increased air-conditioner usage. The heat is unbearable; I just want to lock up myself in an air-conditioned room and just get out when summer is over. Haha! Anyway, I spent my weekend with the family in a water park somewhere in North. The water park was an outfit post worthy so my husband didn't let the chance passed. I wore this dungaree from STYLEMOI. I was not surprised when my husband said that he love this jumpsuit, too. Well, what's not to love eh? 

This white denim dungaree has a perfect fit. It isn't loose as usual dungaree looks like and that's the reason why I love it so much. It gives an appeal of youthfulness in a sexy way. So, even if I'm not as young as teens or early twenties, I can say that the fit lifts down my age a bit without even trying so hard. Yay! 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
STYLEMOI white denim dungaree (link here)
CHOIES geometric printed bikini top (link here) & stone patterned slip-ons (link here)
TRENDSGAL belt decorated hat (link here)
CNDirect aviator sunglasses (link here)

Get the look now:
  


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


8 comments:

  1. nice photos and set:) swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top with the geometric pattern is really nice!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, it is actually a bikini top. I will post a separate entry for that. Please watch out for it.

      Delete
  3. It's been a while since I last read your blog Jenn!!! And I agree the dungaree looks so perfect on you! And wait, did you cut your hair? You look younger (no offense intended)! :) <3

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes, I cut my hair. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. You look amazing dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/denim-jumpsuit-with-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. how coll are those oneness's
    Happy Monday
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...