Tuesday, May 19, 2015

NEW-IN ITEMS: Triangle Bikinis from CHOIES

Hello lovelies! I am so excited to share with you lovelies the new-in items from CHOIES. I really cannot think of any reason not to hit the beach soon. These two sets of bikini is motivating me to hit the beach before summer ends. Do you love these sets?

Geometric Pattern Halter Top Triangle Printed Bikini (link here)

Colorized Halter Top Tassel Triangle Bikini (link here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

7 comments:

  1. OMG The triangle top and the strapped bottom are amazing !

    Miriana's World Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!

    Check out my blog Venoma fashion freak and the whole post HERE! :) and feel free to enter my latest Bangood giveaway!
    XoXo Venoma
    Fashion Blog Serbia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bikins. Love the first one a lot ♥♥♥

    http://margifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really liked the geometric bikini
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great, have a nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...