Thursday, July 30, 2015

#OOTD: Casual Off-Duty Look

Hello lovelies! When work really gets in the way, I tend to forget other things and that includes a long hiatus of posting outfit posts. I'm so thankful this week has been lighter when it comes to work load. I was checking on the drafts and found out that I never posted this look that my man took some months ago in Paseo De Santa Rosa, Laguna. Here's just one of my off-duty looks pulling this white and blue denim. Hope you like it, lovelies!


Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
LEVI'S denim button down shirt (similar here)
SHEINSIDE white denim distressed shorts (get here)
SHEINSIDE metallic tote bag (link here)
CHOIES stone patterned slip-ons (get here)
TRENDSGAL belt decorated hat (link here)
CNDirect aviator sunglasses (link here)

Get the look now:

     



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful dear!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/total-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That denim shirt is so cool, the hat is cute and you look wonderful in those shorts. Picture 5 was especially amazing and instantly exciting. Lovely, sexy shots! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m obsessed with your chambray top - so pretty and versatile! I love the accessories you chose too. You look amazing.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shirt !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...