Wednesday, July 1, 2015

#OOTD: Take Me Back To The Beach, Babe.

Hello lovelies! I apologize for the long hiatus. I've been very busy even before and after our Boracay trip. Yes, we've gone to Boracay exactly 2 weeks ago. It was a 5 days vacation; stress-free, no work related. We enjoyed our recent trip to the island because we were able to do some activities which some  I considered a little extreme like the air cycling (I don't want to do that again as it made my body stiffed on the whole journey), so just expect some Boracay photos to be posted here, too. If you've been following me on Instagram, you probably seen my regular posting about our Boracay trip. Anyway, it's been exactly one month since my last outfit post. I missed this terribly, lovelies and I'll make it up. That's why for 1st day of July, here's a beach outfit post from Boracay! Yay! Hope you'll like it, lovelies!

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
WHOLESALE7 floral crop top & maxi skirt (link here)
TRENDSGAL beach hut (link here)
CNDirect aviator sunglasses (link here)

Get the look now:
  


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



10 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit!! + Can't wait to go to the beach this summer, too
    x
    The Butterfly Effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful beach location, u look super pretty
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 2pieces!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:)xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh you make me miss the beach so much!! Looking fab as always!!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stunning in these Boracay photos of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! I bet you had a great time in Boracay!

    xoxo,
    Jen
    www.sandundermyfeet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...