Sunday, August 9, 2015

#OOTD: Warm Me Up

Hello lovelies! I don't want the gloomy weather today to get to me so I decided to finish this draft and publish this outfit post. We did this shoot a week ago as we took advantage of the nice sunny weather. I hope this look warms you up from this cold and wet weather. I also worn this same outfit at the opening of the H&M at SM Fairview. If you're following me on Instagram, you'd probably seen that I was able to take photos together with some of my favorite fashion bloggers like Lissa Kahayon, Nicole Andersson, Vina Guerrero & David Guison. Have you been there at the opening last Thursday? I hope you enjoyed their 20% discount on all items that day. By the way, I have an on-going giveaway and if you wish to join and bag a gorgeous top, just join here.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
Black spaghetti tank (similar here)
HIP COUTURE chiffon palazzo pants (similar here)
OASAP quilted bag (get here)
TRENDSGAL straw hat (get here)
WHOLESALE7 ring necklace
AEO_PH wrist watch 

Get the look now:
     

Join my GIVEAWAY here:


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



5 comments:

  1. Nice look, love the hat & necklace detail!

    Have a lovely Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post, hve a nice day...
    Im falling in love with your watch:)
    Keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...