Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses from Cocomelody


Can you believe that I only got a chance being a bridesmaid only once? Yes, as of this very moment, I only had a chance to be a bridesmaid once and honestly, my experience was awesome. It was during the wedding of my sister-in-law. Now, if ever I had a chance to get wed again, I would probably require my bridesmaids to wear something that would really suit their body type. I mean, you can wear any style you want. The important thing is the dress will suit you well. As I've mentioned from my other post, cocomelody is one of the online shops that I can rely on when it comes to occasion dresses.


These cheap bridesmaid dresses are my best picks. Now you know already what are the colors that impressed me best. I always fall for neutral colors just like the photos above - nude, champagne, gray. You can't go wrong with these. Agree? But these are my choices for my bridesmaids. If you want something like blues, reds, and other bright colors, I know you can always find one in cocomelody.


If I would have a beach wedding, then I would probably pick these beach wedding dresses that really swoon me. The first beach wedding dress is really beautiful I still believe that simplicity is beauty. There's no need to accessorise the dress as the embellishments in the neck area and in the waist area is enough already. Agree?



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




5 comments:

  1. the dresses are gorgeous
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress, so beautiful...
    very inspiring post:)

    keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia...
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/09/plaid.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it ! beautiful dresses ; D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...