Saturday, October 10, 2015

#OOTD: Neon & Floral

Hello lovelies! It's been over a month since our Ilocos trip but every places we've been to in North is still vivid in my mind. It was an amazing experience with my man. And we were so thankful that the weather really cooperated; it never rained during our entire Ilocos trip. I was able to squeeze in some outfit post while we were in vacation. I just can't let the chance pass and document one of my beach outfits. This neon yellow crop top and floral maxi skirt from STYLEMOI were just in time to arrive prior to our trip. Yay!


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
STYLEMOI crop top (link here)
STYLEMOI floral skirt (similar here)
CNDirect aviator sunglasses (link here)

Get the look now:
  


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



6 comments:

  1. Amazing place you were!
    The skirt is fabulous too!

    Pearl in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Awesome pics!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so amazing dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/stains.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...