Friday, November 6, 2015

Autumn Party Dress from Sherry London

Hello lovelies! My post today is somewhat related to the incoming autumn season at the other side of globe. Here in my tropical country, I can always wear this kind of dresses all time of the year. I am amazed of the selections I found at Sherry London and believe me, you'll gonna have a hard time choosing because all dresses are just beautiful. Even though I love all the selections, there are few that really made it to my top favorites.


As I have mentioned from my other posts, when purchasing occasion/ party dresses, you have to know your body shape first. I have a Banana-shaped body, flat-chested and narrow hips. Knowing that, I always find a halter top or a top that will hide my flat chest. I always choose a top with full of embellishments to let people's eyes focus on the embellished appliqués and beads design. With that, my confidence would be at its highest.


I see the elegance and class in each detail. Everybody deserves a well-worth purchase. I'm so glad to know there are online shops that offer dresses like these designs and styles. It's like they knew already what I need. Interesting eh? Check out more selections here >> Autumn Party Dress


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


3 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...