Sunday, December 13, 2015

#OOTD: Androgynous Casual Yet Chic Look

It's been a while since my last outfit post. For my come back, I sported androgynous casual yet sexy and chic outfit. Sometimes, you really wouldn't know when are you going to pull-off something in a snap. Like this morning after taking breakfast, I asked my husband for a quick photo shoot. I've been wanting to wear this sleeveless hollow-out crop top and this very chic sunglasses from Deal Sale. I'm not really into wearing sexy & fitted tops alone because I'm not confident with my body especially showing off my bare trunk but I'm so glad that oversized vest and boyfriend jeans are made; they are great to somehow tone down and make the outfit casual. I hope this look will inspire you, lovelies!

Get the items I'm wearing by registering at DealSale now!
$100 Coupon - DealSale website : http://bit.ly/1ZF5Cym
70% off - IOS : http://apple.co/1NIIewb
70% off - Android : http://bit.ly/1NdXCh8

Search the items:
Sunglasses Item Number: SV028192
Crop Top Item Number: SV023257

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
DEAL SALE Sleeveless Hollow-out Crop Top 
DEAL SALE Vintage Mirror Lens Sunglasses
Forever 21 Black Oversized Vest
Forever 21 Ripped Boyfriend Jeans 
Charles & Keith Red Hand Bag
Khongku Leather & Gold bracelet
Milanoo rockstud heels



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




6 comments:

  1. u look super smart :)
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sunglasses are everything !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look super cool and wow! Love that gorgeous, sexy belly! So exciting :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking very cool! Those sunglasses look amazing

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy bellybutton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...