Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holiday Deals from SHEIN

Hello lovelies! The weather is getting colder as Christmas fast approaching. Time to get more cozier especially with outfits. What I love about Christmas aside from seeing loved ones from afar, a reunion with friends and gift giving is that I can layer-up my clothing. This is the season of boots, coats, sweater, anything furry that can warm up your body. With that mention, I am so ready for spending Christmas with my family somewhere up North. I still have time to complete my winter outfits from SHEIN! Yey! 


Sweet deals for a whole new wardrobe
Take 40% OFF Over US$59 
Take 45% OFF Over US$159 
Take 50% OFF Over US$299 
Code: HOLIDAY

Red Batwing Long Sleeve Loose Knit Sweater here
Black Grey Plaid Tassel Classical Scarve here 
Wine Red Chunky Heel Round Toe PU Boots here 


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...