Thursday, December 17, 2015

#OOTD: Black-Out...

Hello lovelies! Today's weather is gloomy, cold and dreary. One of the reasons why I stayed home. I feel so lazy today to do errands but I'm up to updating my blog. Lol! I wore this another croptop from DEALSALE. They really have cute and amazing pieces; you should check it out yourself. Anyway, here's another style post and I hope you like it.

Get the items I'm wearing by registering at DealSale now!
$100 Coupon - DealSale website : http://bit.ly/1ZF5Cym
70% off - IOS : http://apple.co/1NIIewb
70% off - Android : http://bit.ly/1NdXCh8

Blouse Item Number: SV023378
Sunglasses Item Number: SV028192




Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
DEAL SALE Stand-up collar plaid croptop
DEAL SALE Vintage Mirror Lens Sunglasses
Blackfive Cropped pants
Mango bangle bracelet
Tory Burch tote bag



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


6 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Look !

    _________________
    blog.justynapolska.com
    Fashion&makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m obsessed with your crop top - so pretty and unique! I love the accessories you chose too. You look amazing.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crop is so cool and you are so gorgeous in it! That belly is exciting for me every time ;) Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...