Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Backless Wedding Dresses from CocoMelody


Honestly, I am not really fond of wearing laces may it be casual wear or any time that requires a daily grind full of works or errands. But hey, when it comes to intimates, I mostly owned a dozen of pairs. Well, who wouldn't love wearing it under? It makes the woman feel sexy. That's why lace backless wedding dress is my favorite fabric whenever I have to eye one or every time I scan wedding catalogues; I always have the heart for laces.

Cocomelody has always been my go-to website whenever I needed to update myself on the new wedding designs. This happens every time I got a wedding to attend to; after I browse the bridesmaid dresses down to some of their occasion dresses, I always end up browsing their wedding dresses.


The backless wedding dress is also one of my favorites. It screams sexy without the scandalous flesh showing up. Lol! I actually have a particular taste of picking backless designs. I'd love one with a mesh design all over my back or the one with a V-back with embellishments of crystals and beads. How about you?

Don't forget to avail the 15% Off discount on their wedding dresses! 
Use Code: wedding15



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous gowns!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dresses are super gorgeous
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love their gowns sis! :) I've been eyeing a perfect wedding dress for my future wedding. :) wee..

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...