Saturday, February 20, 2016

New-In Items!

Hello lovelies! Just sharing the new-in items I received this month. I've been eyeing a lot of neutral stuffs lately. Neutral colors goes well with most of the outfit, hence, accessories like bags and shoes are really a must-haves. Who wouldn't love a Chloe-inspired bag? Since I cannot afford an original Chloe bag, I will settle for these meantime.

Brown Chain Ring Embellished Satchel Bag (here)

Coffee Snakeskin Textured Chain Bag (here)

Pink Pleated Maxi Skirt (here)

Nude Stiletto High Heel Ankle Strap Sandals (here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...