Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Season Promotion Round 6 at SHEIN


Seize the chance to build up your wardrobe.
Free gifts for you.

Take 45% OFF Over US$59 Code:S45
Take 50% OFF Over US$159 Code:S50
Take 55% OFF Over US$259 Code:S55

Ends: February/18

 
Yellow Long Sleeve Backless Loose Dress (here)
Red White Long Sleeve Striped T-Shirt (here)

 
Peterpan Contrast Collar Zipper Suiting Colorblock Back Shirt Dress (here)
Grey Round Neck Pockets Dress (here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



3 comments:

  1. totally loved that strip top
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to check that stunning yellow dress! I've been looking for something yellow and bright and I guess that caught my attention! Will check their website then :)
    Followed your blog already, Jenniya ;)

    Will keep in touch,
    Jong xx

    Summerglee | www.summerglee.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...