Thursday, February 25, 2016

Travel Diary: Shangri-la Boracay Resort & Spa

On our return to Boracay after four years, I made sure that a tour at Shangri-la's Boracay Resort & Spa was on the list. By the way, it was our second time at Shangri-la Boracay (the first time was on 2011) and as usual, we ate lunch at the Alon Bar. We always loved our beachfront lunch set-up! Who wouldn't love a beautiful view of the sea while munching on your tasty, delicious lunch?

 Lobby Lounge

I have blogged about Shangri-la Boracay last 2011 but the second visit worth another blog post. Of course, I'm so excited to share the pictures taken using our Go Pro Hero4 Silver. The pictures looked like photoshopped but they're not, I swear. 


The lobby lounge is very soothing. I can fall asleep anywhere in the lobby in a snap if they allowed me to. The welcoming staffs are always accommodating. They are all warm and wear smiles all the time. We aren't their resident guests but they never let us feel that we never belong. 

The Cielo. At first, we thought of taking our lunch at The Cielo but the beachfront view won over.


Can you spot me on the picture above? There were two waiters serving for us. They made sure that we'd have not only sumptuous lunch but also one of best lunches in the island. The servers then stand-by at least 3-4 steps away from us; just enough distance that they can get near us in a second when we need them and just enough distance to let us feel our privacy and enjoy our lunch. Now that is customer service!


We spent four hours at the resort and we took a lot of pictures. If I can only afford to stay even one night, I would. This resort is a sanctuary, a paradise. Everything is beautiful. I've dreamt of staying in Shangri-la the first time I laid eyes on the resort. That's why when we chanced upon an online book-a-stay promo in one of the Shangri-la Hotels last year; I grabbed it without second thoughts. I will blog about our escape to paradise, so watch out for it. Can you guess where?

This is in connection with my previous Travel Diary: We're Back, Boracay!



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


5 comments:

  1. Wow! All the photos taken! ♥_♥ I just love 'em! I think I'm going to buy myself a go pro too. :) I have been to boracay but never had the chance to really have fun because i was pregnant when we went there. I can't wait to read your next post sis! :)

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    _____________________
    www.justynapolska.com
    Fashion&Beauty Expert

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOnderful place... and dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...