Saturday, February 20, 2016

Travel Diary: We're Back, Boracay!

I've finally decided to sit down with my laptop and created this blog post. This time, I'll be sharing a travel diary. It's been ages since my last travel post, which I shared separately on my travel blog. Yes, I do have another blog that has been on hiatus since 2012. I just can't manage two blogs, so I am now sharing my travel here. I think this is good. What do you think? I will share our Boracay trip last June 2015 (yes, this is kind of late). Our last Boracay trip was on 2011. So after 4 years, we have seen again the beauty of Boracay.



Have you been to Diniwid Beach? If you're in Boracay, do not forget to visit this beach. It is very accessible. Many tourists are taking the access path from the end of Station 1 going to Diniwid. If it's low tide, you can actually swim going to the other side. The Diniwid side is rocky and the beach area has sand like of Station 3.

My favorite spot for a photo shoot.


Boracay never fails to mesmerize. The long stretch of white powdery sand and the turquoise water always takes my breath away. I fall in love with Boracay, again and again every time I see its beauty. Though there's still some seaweed that time because it was still Amihan season but I know Habagat season was on its way already as it rained most of the night during our stay. We also didn't catch a decent Boracay sunset because the thick dark clouds always blocked it. Nonetheless, that didn't, of course, stop us from enjoying the beach.

 Happy hour in Discovery Shores.

ATV ride going to Mt.Luho for viewing of the entire Boracay Island.

Viewing deck in Mt. Luho

 Snorkeling.

 Crystal clear waters of Puka Beach.


That's our private boat at the back. We had the Puka Beach exclusively for us. Just kidding! Puka Beach has a long stretch of white beach, too. We instructed our boatmen to dock on the beach area with fewer tourists. Luckily, they brought us to the area where there is really zero tourist in sight. Yay!

 All-time favorite Avocado shake of Jonah's.



Sunset session


We used GoPro Hero 4 Silver for all the photos above. Are you following me on Instagram? Let's follow each other (just comment on my IG and I will surely follow back, okay?). Below are few photos from our Boracay trip that I shared via Instagram using iPhone. You can click the photos for a larger view.

        


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. such a beautiful place
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. *.* Boracay is so freaking beautiful!!! I've always wanted to visit this after seeing it in a drama! The water looks beautiful and the sand is so pretty too! :)

    taytaytayworld.blogspot.com


    Tay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking so dreamy !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...