Wednesday, March 23, 2016

New Beginnings, New Wardrobe

Hello, lovelies! Here's an Easter Promo from SHEIN! Before I pack my bag and go home to my mother's house where I will spend Holy Week, here's a promotion sale that you might want to know. New Beginnings, New Wardrobe! 


EASTER PROMO
NEW BEGINNINGS NEW WARDROBE!

Take 40% OFF Over US$55 Code:EP40
Take 45% OFF Over US$105 Code:EP45

here: EASTER PROMO

 
Color-block Crochet Hollow Out Bikini Set (here)
Black Halter Backless Hollow Bodysuit (here)

 
Multicolor Print Crop Tank Top With Skirt (here)
Blue Boat Neck Ruffle Denim Blouse (here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




3 comments:

  1. That denim blouse is so cute! Love that it's off the shoulder.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...