Friday, March 11, 2016

#OOTD: Androgynous Yet Very Chic Look

Hello, lovelies! If you notice, I've been posting travel diaries lately. I just thought of sharing my travels while it's still vivid in my mind. And I hope it's entertaining you a bit every time you visit my blog. Guess what? I had finally got time to do an outfit post! Anyway, for today's post, I'm sporting an androgynous yet very chic look. This black large vest I bought from Forever 21 has been my favorite as outerwear. It easily dressed down a sexy outfit and easily makes you look casually smart. Agree? And nothing will look you stand-out but an accessory with a loud pop of brownish-orange bag. What do you think?

Brown Chain Ring Embellished Satchel Bag (here)

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
FOREVER 21 large black vest (similar here)
SHEIN ring chained bag (get it here)
Black sandals (similar here)
Gold chained necklace from Frontrowshop
Peach crop top from Greenhills
Leather orange bracelet from HK
High-waisted shorts from Rosewholesale

Get the look now:
    


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





7 comments:

  1. Wonderful look, dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and chic outfit !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an elegant and chic look, love the vest! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree that the large vest is great piece! It definitely gives the outfit a different look when you had it on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...