Tuesday, March 15, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Promotion at SHEIN

Hello, lovelies! Summer is officially here! Well, at least in my country. And I can't contain my happiness. I always loved summer coz it's the time of the year where I can wear light clothes, maxi dresses, sandals, and shall I say sexy outfits like short shorts, skimpy tanks, and espadrilles! I'm a beach person and I really looking forward to this season. That's why this new sale promotion from SHEIN - St. Patrick's Day Promotion is so timely for my summer online shopping!


St.Patrick's Day
GET LUCKY WITH OUR PROMOTION
Take 40% OFF Over US$55 Code: DS40
Take 45% OFF Over US$105 Code: DS45


 
White Deep V-neck Lace Insert Loose Dress (here)
Black White Striped Sleeveless Dress (here)

 
White Long Sleeve Split Maxi Dress (here)
Green Puffball Broderie Sleeveless Tribal Embroidered Color Block Maxi Dress (here)

 
Multicolor Spaghetti Strap Hippies Boho Bohemian Chevron Print Maxi Dress (here)
White Spaghetti Strap Pleated Floor Length Dress (here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




3 comments:

  1. nice!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Çok güzel parçalar. Özellikle beyaz maksi elbiseye bayıldım :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...