Saturday, April 2, 2016

#OOTD: Cute White Outfit

Hello, lovelies! It's the weekend but I still work until tomorrow. Yes, no rest day for me but I am not complaining. As of this moment, I just got home from a client's appointment an hour ago and by tomorrow, I'll be gone to work by 10:00 a.m. I decided to create a new outfit post and that is featuring  this white ensemble match with new white sneakers and textured bag. This look is one of my favorites because it feels comfortable, looks neat and trendy. Oh yeah, white sneakers are everywhere! 

Black Textured Bag (here)

How cute is this bag? It looks perfectly the same as it shows on the product page. My everyday essentials, iPhone, and make-up kit fit perfectly in this bag. I really love its design and the texture. 

      I've been wanting to own a pair of white sneakers. Luckily, I found this pair here and I can't contain my happiness when it arrived. The material is good and neatly made. I love its red & white combo with the star design. It's been my favorite pair to wear ever since it arrived. 


Hype this look on lookbook.nu
I was wearing:
SHEIN black textured bag (here)
WHOLESALE7 white sneakers (here)
WHOLESALE7 white dress (here)
Gold watch from Casio

Get the look now:
  


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



6 comments:

  1. really grate I like all details
    follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/marinaloykoblog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely place and cool outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a pretty dresses,love the sneakers
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could look this good! The bag is cute

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowwww...so simple and clean, but so stunning, really love it:)

    Keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...