Saturday, April 9, 2016

#OOTD: It Made My Heart Flutter

Hello, lovelies! Lately, the fondness of wearing my new pair of sneakers alarmed my husband. Ever since this pair arrived, it's been my go-to shoes to work or even just on casual days. I really find these sneakers versatile. It goes well with my outfits like here. For today's outfit post, I sported a white top paired with this high-waisted denim pants and again, with these sneakers. When I get dressed with this, my husband complimented me. How sweet of him to tell that I look good even in a simple outfit like this. It made my heart flutter. He said I should order more items like this top and sneakers again. I love it because it gives an instant youth vibe. What do you think? 


Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
WHOLESALE7 white ribbed top (here)
WHOLESALE7 high-waist denim pants (here)
WHOLESALE7 white sneakers (here)
SHEIN textured shoulder bag (here)

Get the look now:
  



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



3 comments:

  1. Very cool shoes and your butt looks amazing in those jeans, dear! Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. white tee and denim, always be my fave stuff <3
    simple yet stylish

    Regards,
    Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look very stylish yet comfortable :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...