Wednesday, April 6, 2016

#OOTD: Coz I Bloom like Cherry

Hello, lovelies! I am enjoying a very light workload as I start this week. Mind you, it's already the middle of the week and I am doing nothing related to my work. I'm not really happy having idle days because it will make me lazy. Good thing I have this blog to update in times like this. That's why I am happy to share again another look that might inspire your looks for spring season or rather summer season here in my tropical country. This outfit reminds me of the cherry blossoms! How I wish I'm in Japan now experiencing the blooming of the cherry blossoms. Meantime, I am contented to feel the bloom of the cherries right on my outfit. Anyway, I am supposed to wear this outfit to a wedding that I wasn't able to attend to last week due to a workload that I really can't leave behind. Did that happen to you already? Oh, now I wish this week was last week's. I really feel bad about it because it was a beach wedding! It would be my first time to attend a wedding by the beach during a sunset and I can't help myself but regret the chance. Anyway, blowing off that chance paid well, though, (well, it must be) because now I am sitting pretty and waiting for my paycheck to clear. How about you? How's your week going? 



Hype this look on  lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
SHEIN pink pleated maxi skirt (here)
SHEIN snakeskin chain bag (here)
WHOLESALE7 hollow-out top (here)
Necklace as gift from my sister
Bracelet from Oasap


            Get the look now:
   


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM



3 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! its so feminine and fresh :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a pretty girly outfit,love it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...