Thursday, April 21, 2016

#OOTD: When In Doubt...

Hello, lovelies! The sun is unforgiving that I just want to stay locked indoors. I love summer very much but I hate it also. Last Monday, my husband and I took a day off and spent outdoors. We chose to do a road trip to Santa Rosa, Laguna. Even though it was hot, it was airy, too. It was good enough to cool down the heat and breath some fresh air. After checking out some outlet shops in Paseo de Santa Rosa, we headed straight to Solenad 3 - the newly opened mall in Nuvali. We also took the opportunity to shoot the outfit I was wearing for a change of backdrop. When I'm in doubt, I just pull black and white pieces out from my closet for an outfit.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
SHEIN black textured bag (here)
WHOLESALE7 white sneakers (here)
WHOLESALE7 white ribbed top (here)
Wide leg cropped pants from Blackfive
Sunglasses from Blackfive
Gold watch from Casio


Get the look now:
  


                                Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




4 comments:

  1. I love the whole outfit ..^^ it looks so comfy and i love the style it's actually my kind of style..^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...